2013 Annual Summit
We are anticipating a time of renewal, stretching and empowerment under the theme “ Organising People, Organising Money”. Most of the world’s fastest growing churches are in Nigeria; God seems to have favoured Nigeria with big congregations, big business amongst so many other things. Against this exciting backdropthe CAA summit will be discussing topics such as:
- Nigerian Case studies of the potency on the African church: how did this happen?
- Has the prosperity message translated to traceable socio-economic growth of individual members in a church,
- Addressing questions of the relevance of the church in the Twenty First century (especially for the youth).
- How do we position ourselves and remain at the centre of everyday life in the face of so much competition and options.
- The church and the broader community – how have our interventions in Social Service Delivery (Health and Education) contributed towards mobilising people into the Church
- The church and capacity to utilise technology to gather people – Case study of Kingdom Life Network.