The Council of African Apostles CAA is a gathering of Africa's apostolic voices. Each year, the Council gathers some of the largest churches on the continent, and their leaders, and spend three days discussing Africa’s issues and bringing forward solutions to resolve those issues. These discussions are tackled under the categories of the Seven Mountains which are:
Government & Law
Sports, Arts & Entertainment
Business & Finance
The CAA affords Africa's apostles the opportunity to share ideas, experiences and strategies around these Seven Mountain to make the Kingdom of God manifest in the nations of Africa. We know and understand that Africa has raise significant Ministry Models led by significant Apostolic Leaders and that these Ministry Models will definitely influence Christianity globally.
Africa as a continent needs to hear a clear, concise and authoritative voice from the Church. The Kingdom of God is mandated through the presence of the Church to ensure and maintain the emancipation of Africa geo-politically, socially, economically and spiritually. The Council of African Apostles is speared headed by a strong team of genuinely credible apostles that speak and release apostolic authority and order giving the church a voice to influence Africa and the nations that are comprised in her.
To Place Jesus Christ as the Centre of all life in the nations of Africa.
To equip and release men and women in the Kingdom of God for involvement in the affairs that inform and influence the values and activities in Africa through the moral principles and standards of the Word of God through Jesus Christ.
- The Nicene Creed
We believe in God, the Father Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ His only Son our Lord who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell. The third day he rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, whence He shall come to judge the living and dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit; the Holy universal Church of Christ; the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body and life everlasting
- The power of mutual accountability.
- The immutability of spiritual endowment. Spiritual gifts are supernatural power released into the earth for local and global impact.
- The Church as the legitimate agency of the Kingdom of God through and by which kingdom principles of dominion and the governance of nations are made manifest.
- An Africa of excellence, shaped by Kingdom values.
The CAA seeks to
- Bring together African Apostles and key stakeholders of Africa for the purposes of fellowship, discussion , building and strengthening of relationship
- establish and build a balanced apostolic continental position on issues of economic, political, social and spiritual importance
- Create and establish generational action plans for Africa as mandated by the principles of Jesus Christ
- Contribute significantly to policy formulation and review
- Contribute to the development of a Christ centred culture in Africa
CAA Summit has been held in the following countries in the last 13 years:
Africa In The Balance
Kingdom Apostolic Trends
The Church in Economic Empowerment
Fathers and Sons
Africa’s Moral Standard
The Africa We Want – 7 Mountain Strategy
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Organising People, Organising Money
Johannesburg, South Africa
These are the countries represented in the CAA Summits since 2006.